Monday, March 20, 2017

Combining Mediums...

Good morning! 
I hope you all had a great weekend! I was up on the SRM Blog last week with this card.  It is a stamp set by Altnew that I stamped in Versamark and embossed in white.  I colored it using Watercolor Twist Pencils.  I added shadows with Copics in various shades of grey.  I also added a bit of stippling around the flowers.  I thought it added a fun and interesting element to the card. 
I lost a bit of control of myself with the crazy amount of glitter I used here! The panel behind the colored image was completely covered in a chunky white glitter.  Then I adhered an SRM sticker and surrounded it with additional glitter.  Too much? Probably.  ;) 
But that's how I roll....
A few sequins finished it off which was better than me adding more glitter!  
Thank you so much for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, this is gorgeous! So vivid and beautifully colored. And I LOVE the glitter!

Vicki said...

Your projects are always so pretty and "happy." I personally love all the glitter that you jazz up your cards with :)

TK said...

Bright and beautiful -- very cheery!