Saturday, February 11, 2017

Love....

3 days in a row posting? 
What? 
Yep! I had made all of these Valentine cards and realized that Tuesday IS Valentine's Day! ACK!
I created this card using these cute felt hearts from Andrea's Creative Paper Trail.  She has the cutest Etsy shop!  If you shop with her tell her Michele Kovack sent ya!
I lined them up and glued a small clear sequin to each. 
I used an SRM sentiment across the second row and placed all of it in a resin frame. 
I used SRM's pink and white twine, red satin ribbon, and a lacy Spellbinder's die cut to finish it off. 
I  am picking Cort up for the weekend.  The flu is going around her house, and she is one of the last one's not sick....so it will be good to get her home! 
Plus she gets to celebrate her brother's birthday with all of her grandparents too! 
Full house today!
Have a wonderful Saturday my friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just saw your project with the tiny felt hearts, oh my goodness is that not the most beautiful card. Love it!