Thursday, August 18, 2016

Let's Chill!

Created by Michele Kovack
I missed posting yesterday! ACK!  I tried to be good this week and post EVERY day.....but I failed!
Too much going on this week trying to get last minute doc appts, visiting with friends, getting a tooth fixed...yada yada yada.  You know the drill!
So I am back today with another Suzy Plantamura card.  (ADORE these images!!) I colored this one in with my Zig Clean Color markers.  I added some shadows with gray Copic markers and some sand texture with a white gel pen. 
Created by Michele Kovack
I had this chipboard hello and thought it was perfect for this card.  So as usual Kovack style I added boat loads of glitter to it.  I adhered a few sequins and tied a vertical bow with black twine. 

Created by Michele Kovack
I have my school's open house tonight.  
The reality of school starting is upon me...... ;)
Thank you for stopping even when I'm a total slacker who makes false promises! LOL!

1 comment:

Leslie Miller said...

Well, I'm the world's biggest slacker, seeing as how I'm just now getting here. Been a little preoccupied with my Wally dog's surgery so, yes, I know the drill. I'm completely transported by your card today, Michele! It takes me away better than Calgon! Fantastic color and design. You're a wonder with those Zigs and the glitter. WOW!