Friday, August 5, 2016

Bananas Over You!

Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning! Just a few more sleeps until our big golf outing!  Busy, busy! I wanted to sneak in a card that I created using an old stamp of mine.  This adorable monkey is by Whipper Snapper.  I colored her in with my Polychromo pencils.  I added a bit of detail using a white gel pen.  
Created by Michele Kovack
I also added a sentiment and attached it vertically with with a bit of red/white twine.  :) 
Created by Michele Kovack
Please pray for good weather on Monday, so we can make lots of money for Misericordia!  Last year we did so great, I am hoping to do the same...or even surpass what we did! 
Have a wonderful weekend my friends!

Just a collage I created for each of the tables at the golf outing....you can see how my girl LOVES her life at Misericordia! They keep her super busy and engaged! 
If you would like to support this wonderful place, please e-mail me at chelemom71@yahoo.com
Any support is greatly appreciated! 


2 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Super cute Michele!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my gosh, this is so cute I can hardly stand it! What fun! And Cortney looks like she's having the time of her life at her new home away from home. She's all smiles! Good luck with the golf tournament!