Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Celebrate!

Created by Michele Kovack
Good morning my friends!  I have a card that is featured on the SRM blog using one of my favorite stamp sets by Jane's Doodles.  It is called, Tea Time..  It was stamped in a light brown ink and colored with Zig Clean Color Markers.  Once the image was dry, I brushed on a bit of gold Stickles and added liquid applique for the coffee and steam.  I left it "wet" looking and chose not to heat it. 
Created by Michele Kovack
The background was created with a stencil, Tim Holtz new distress crayons, and a baby wipe.  I will have more cards soon where you will be able to see the background a bit more.  I tied an orange strip of fabric left over from a bulletin board I altered for my daughter's room.  Waste not, want not.....right? Lastly, I added a the celebrate sentiment from SRM's, We've Got Your Border-Birthday. 
Thank you as always for stopping by! I so enjoy your visits! 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I adore this!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful blending, lovely!